Products may not be exactly as shown. MDG ships within Canada only. Promotional offers cannot be combined and claimed at the same time. Credit card payments must be made with approved Canadian credit cards. Speak with your MDG sales representative for detailed information on parts and labour warranties. Offers are subject to time and quantity constraints. Promotions may be subject to inadvertent errors and may change at any time without notice. MDG Computers is not responsible for typographical or photographical errors. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Dealers are independantly owned and operated. Dealers are separate legal entities. There are no returns or refunds on any opened merchandise. Any returns or refunds must be executed within 30 days of receiving the product and may subject to a 20% restocking fee. Any items being returned must be in the original packaging and must be unopened. *on approved credit - Promotional offer has limited quantity, with system purchase on orders exceeding $1,500 pre-tax, for Tier 1-2 credit customers - on selected items - product, term and interest rates are dependant on credit worthiness, promotion not available with gaming consoles. Some accessories can only be financed as part of a bundle. Prices starting from. Product may not be exactly as shown. Shipping and Handling, Build, Environmental taxes, and other taxes may apply.
MDG, the MDG logo, MDG Vision, and MDG Apton are registered trademarks of MDG Computers Canada Inc.
Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. For more information about the Intel processor feature rating, please refer to www.intel.com/go/rating.
OFFICIAL RULES – MDG Computers Canada – Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
This contest is open to Canadian residents only, excluding residents of the Province of Quebec, and is GOVERNED by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
NO PURCHASE/RENTAL IS NECESSARY OR REQUIRED. OPEN TO INDIVIDUAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA, EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, WHO HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR PROVINCE OR TERRITORY OF RESIDENCE AT TIME OF ENTRY. Void where prohibited by law.
The MDG Computers Canada – Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (the “Contest”) is being conducted by MDG Computers Canada Inc. (the “Sponsor”) from 12:01am EST on April 17, 2012 to 11:59pm EST on May 16, 2012 (“Promotional Period”)
How to Enter:
Open to residents of Canada, excluding residents of the Province of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. Void where prohibited by law. To enter:
1) Finance any product from MDG Computers Canada Inc. during the Promotional Period and instantly receive one (1) free entry into the MDG Computers Canada – Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol Contest.
2) To enter without purchase or rental, simply send in a one hundred (100) word, hand written essay explaining how advances in technology (such as laptops, faster desktop computers, etc.) have made your life easier, along with your first and last name, address, city, province, postal code and e-mail address (if applicable) to: MDG Computers Canada Inc. – Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol Contest, 2940 Bristol Circle, Oakville, Ontario, L6H 6G4. Participants may only submit only one (1) entry. More than one (1) entry from any person with the same street address or e-mail address will void all entries from that person for this Contest. No photocopies, reproductions or facsimiles allowed. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or postage due mail. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. No purchase entries must be post marked no later than May 16, 2012to be entered in the contest. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible entries.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY:
No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve your odds of winning.
The odds of winning the thirty (30) prizes in this Contest are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period in accordance with these Official Rules. Eligible entries are defined as being in accordance with these Official Rules by an independent judging organization whose decisions regarding this Contest are final in all respects. Prize Draw: Upon the conclusion of the Promotional Period, all eligible entries, including no purchase necessary entries, will be collected, and thirty (30) individual prize draws will take place on or around May 23, 2012 (the “Draw Date”).
There are thirty (30) prizes consisting of one (1) copy of the Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol 2 Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo Packs, each with an approximate retail value of $34.99 CDN. There are no substitutions.
- The potential winning entrants will be contacted by telephone or registered mail within two (2) weeks of the Draw Date. The potential winning entrants will be contacted based on the information provided upon entry into the contest and the entrants’ contact information appears in the records of the Sponsor. An entry into the Contest will void any prior election made to opt out of receiving communication from the Sponsor with regard to an entry in the Contest.
- In order to be confirmed as a winner in this Contest, selected potential entrants must have complied with and remain in compliance with these Official Rules.
- In order to receive the prize, the selected entrants must be over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence, and will be required to complete, sign and return a standard declaration and release form (including publicity release) confirming understanding of and compliance with these Official Rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded, and a release of all liability satisfactory to the Sponsor. In order to receive the prize, the required form(s) must be received by the Sponsor within SEVEN (7) days of receipt of the declaration and forms by the selected entrant. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted within two (2) weeks of the draw date, fails to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, does not execute and return to the Sponsor within SEVEN (7) days of receipt a declaration of compliance with the Contest Official Rules and a release (including a publicity release), or does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules, that selected entrant will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected for the prize. If any prize notification is returned undeliverable or if the selected entrant is found ineligible or to have otherwise failed to comply with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate entry selected. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be extended, transferred, redeemed for cash or otherwise substituted.
- This Contest is open to individual residents of Canada, excluding residents of the Province of Quebec, who are over the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside at the time of entry, except: (i) employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of the Sponsor and each of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, associates, the Contest judges, and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and (ii) persons domiciled with any of the above.
- By participating, entrants and winners agree to be bound by these Contest rules and agree that: PARAMOUNT HOME ENTERTAINMENT, a division of Paramount Pictures Entertainment Canada Inc., the Sponsor, the Contest Judge and each of their respective parent corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and each of their respective shareholders, owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) are NOT responsible for, and all entrants and winners release and hold harmless Releasees from, any and all negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss or other damage to entrant and/or winner arising from, or in connection with, the acceptance, redemption or use/misuse of a prize or participation in this Contest, including, without limitation, liability for death, personal injury, damage or loss of any kind, and from liability to any persons relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials in connection with this Contest. The Releasees do not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority.
- The Sponsor retains the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or value in the event of the unavailability of any component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws. Decisions of the Sponsor and Contest judges are final and binding on all entrants with respect to all aspects of the Contest. By taking part in this Contest, entrants also agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify from this Contest any person they believe has violated these Official Rules. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. This Contest is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw, modify or end this Contest at any time without prior notice. If, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all entries received as of the termination date.
- The Releasees will not be liable for any system failure during the Contest; for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any entry to be received by the Sponsor or the Contest judge for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor for any and all purposes, and will not be acknowledged or returned. None of the Releasees will be in any way responsible or liable for entries or declaration and release forms which are delayed, stolen, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage due, not received, incomplete, forged, lost or destroyed.
- By entering this Contest, the potential winners consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph, likeness, comments, video footage and/or voice recordings, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law, in any publicity or advertising in any medium now or later developed (including, without limitation, posting on-line) carried by or on behalf of the Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies, affiliates or agents.
- Winner’s List: For the names of the prize winners, send a request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope bearing sufficient postage to: MDG Computers Canada Inc. – Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol Contest, 2940 Bristol Circle, Oakville, ON L6G 6G4.
Copyright © 2012 MDG Computers Canada Inc. All rights reserved. MDG Computers Canada and MDG.ca are registered trademarks of MDG Computers Canada Inc.